Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 3 & 4

Well, where does one start? Yesterday was a big day... we came home! The day went fast, fast, fast! Miles does not like riding slow in the car. He yelled at Dad anytime the car went slower than 55... and stop signs are no, nos! The evening was spent relaxing and getting used to the new surroundings. All the kitties in the house were extremely confused by this little moving bundle!

Today was not so big a day. No visitors like days previous to today, we just hung out around the house. We had some really good tummy time and looked at the pretty Christmas lights that are on the tree. Here are a few pics from yesterday and today.


Sleeping peacefully


Check out the digs that Auntie Ali gave me to go home in... I also wore Harley booties and hat from Aunt Jill and Uncle Jason but the day moved too fast to get a pic of the full ensemble. Take it from me... I looked good!


Here is me at one of my tummy times today!


Miles and Mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Miles is a handsome little guy. Many blessings to you. I hope to meet him soon. Julie Lindenfelser